Career with us
WHAT karolbagh IS LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for dynamic professionals who want to explore a steep learning curve to accelerated responsibility and success, while enjoying the journey and making it a fun experience for those they work with. If you are excited by what you've read above about us, and if you are an achiever with passion, energy, integrity and a mission to excel, this is the place for you. JOIN US!
If you wish to apply for any of the open position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, also mention the position you wish to apply in the subject line.
Who we are:
Do you want to be a part of a lively team of creative writers who love fashion? We are working to improve the fashion content of our website and need writers who have a great knowledge of brands and fashion products, as well as excellent language skills. karolbagh’s aim is to educate people about fashion and about how to look good!
Business unit and role overview:
The catalogue department provides the written and visual content for all products uploaded on karolbagh.nl . Content Writers are required to provide original descriptions for every product and give style advice.
- Write/proof read/edit karolbagh.nl website product descriptions – identify the attributes of the product and write with a clear understanding of the target audience with the right tone of voice
- Develop highly effective, original and targeted content for the promotion and sale of karolbagh products online
- Work with various internal and external teams to get hold of the correct product information
Skills / experience:
- 2-4 years of content writing experience online or offline. Fashion background preferred. Expert writing skills, editing and proof reading abilities
- Ability to write terse, attention grabbing and professional copy that puts the message across
- Creative bent of mind with strong visualization and idea generation skills
- Ability to deliver within tight deadlines
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Aggressive and willing to work in a startup
BA/MA English Literature, journalism or related or BA/MA Fashion Design, Fashion Communication or related
There is plenty of room to develop your writing skills in this role, and space to progress into an editor position. Regular writing workshops and training on new categories and products ensure writers are constantly upgrading their abilities.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Business Unit and Role Overview:
Once orders are placed on the portal karolbagh.nl, starts a very elaborate order fulfillment and delivery workflow. A myriad of well integrated subsystems that handle these workflows, constitute the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) software. These systems run 24x7 to manage warehouse and logistics operations, deal with thousands of orders in a day, record-keep tens of millions of items in inventory and are able to handle hundreds of millions of transactions in the system. A high-caliber Engineering team has built ERP systems from ground up on highly scalable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). This group leverages cutting edge technologies to continuously optimize the inventory life while driving down storage and delivery costs and improving customer experience.
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Experience level of 4 to 7 years of experience in very large scale applications
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with distributed systems handling large amount of data.
- Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE.
- Very good understanding of Web Technologies
- Very good understanding of any RDBMS and/or messaging
B Tech/BE or M.Tech/ME in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
Being a relatively small sized Engineering team, individuals carry a lot of responsibility on their shoulders. Coming up with the designs of features, evaluating external libraries and frameworks, enhancing existing platform infrastructure, reviewing major architectural decisions, planning and executing deployments with minimal system downtimes is part of everyday job. For an individual with hunger to solve problems and who thrives on challenges, the opportunities at this place are practically limitless.